Friday, August 29, 2008

Ingredients of Love

Love is a million more things that we even know about. We just feel these things and can't control it. Its pain, joy, happiness, an excuse for dieing and a reason for living. Its beautiful, horrible, magical, terrible, reason to laugh and smile, reasons to cry yourself to sleep at night. Love is confusing and it never ever makes sense. It blinds the shit out of you and no one really nos why we do the things we do when we're in love. It hurts so bad but then it feels so good. It makes you smile and it makes you cry. Side effects? Yeah those always come along. Butterflies, sweaty hands, constantly blushing and smiling whenever you hear the persons name and especially seeing that special person. Everyone experiences love a different way. Some, only that one person can make them happy & only that one person can keep them sane. Its like the person you love is the CAUSE and the fucking CURE. See, I'm one of those people and I must admit that love is a pretty complicated thing, but it is also so wonderful. I love the guy I'm with and I wouldn't trade him for the world because he has given me the reason to love, again. Not always is love painful, it is the greatest most powerful feeling ever to exist and I'm so greatful I've been given this gift.

1 comments:

Tatiana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.