Sunday, August 3, 2008

Creating a bond with another and a love that lasts forever

It feels so good to know that special someone loves you back and God, does it feel good to be in love. I fell for the most amazing guy ever to exist on this planet and I have NO REGRETS in doing so, I love him. Like in love stories, we are perfect and are headoverhills for each other but our life together isn't a fairy tale. We do have our ups and downs but fighting is a better way of strengthing our relationship. I don't no what it is about Manny, but he's completely different and always stands out. The person he is, inside & out and the person he has made me. He completes me.
Around Manny I can be myself, from clowning around to sheding my tears, I feel so comfortable. Three words, I love you, will never explain how I feel about him because its so much more than that. God has blessed me and I am lucky to have someone like him to love me for who I am... the ONLY one who loves me for me.
Thank you Baby. <3


October 5, 2007 ♥


i love you.

0 comments: