Monday, August 18, 2008

?

Life sucks, I hate it, its boring & its misreable. Damn, I guess that means death must be fucking amusing huh. Love hurts (not all the time, but it is painful), life hurts, reality hurts. Why is everything so harsh? Why are people so harsh? Theres no such thing as real friends or real people or even people who care about you. No one cares about anyone but themselves... except for me of coarse. I care for everyone except myself. I guess you can say I'm backwards. I've always said I'm a person who cares way too much and I am that type of person.. never could change that even if I wanted it to. Things get better to get worse I don't fucking understand it. I mean how much more GOOD do I have to be? All thats left for me to do is sit back, relax, & FUCK EVERYTHING. I'm done.

1 comments:

tishiannae said...

Keep your head up boobie.