Thursday, August 28, 2008

Highschool VS College

10:53 PM, I figured its not that late and I'm always on this shit anyway, let me right something.
Schools in other what, 2 weeks? Maybe alittle less than that. I thought I'd be super excited about starting college but I'm not. I'm still in "highschool mode" and I miss it a lot. I wish I can start it all over along with fixing and avoiding mistakes. But I mean, it was worth it because in the end, everything turned out how it was suppose to... I got my highschool sweetheart and I graduated on time along with being the flyest bitch at prom, haha. Damn, I sure do have a lot of memories of highschool. 4 years felt like 40 years. I wish I didn't fucking rush it cause now I regret it. Yeah I hated waking up 5 45 every morning, and hated picking out my outfit half asleep and taking that looooooooong bus ride. Oh yeah and going through scanning lol. But it was a great experience. I learned a lot of shit in school. It changed me from a little girl to a young woman that I have grown to be.
How time flys. I watch my little brother in law (Roy), graduate and now going to the school I went to and I'm so excited for him. I wish I was in his fucking shoes right now. Theres so much more I wanted to do in highschool and never got the chance to. Be a cheerleader, join the softball team, the poetry club... Ah man, I cry just thinking how stupid I was for not joining all those little club shits. Damn, I guess I really do miss being a kid.


PS: To all the youngings, don't rush it. Enjoy highschool, dream big.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

high school was the best shit alive!