Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Get up and leave?


I'd runaway to a faraway place that no one would ever find me if I could.. like some where magical. But wait, that shit don't exist. Life is hell & I wish to escape it. ;( Only in my Dreams I could.
To dream of living in paradise, having everything I need and having no one telling me what the fuck to do. Damn, that would be the perfect life. But I have to remember, Joanna wake up. Your only dreaming.


"when it comes down to sink or swim
when it comes down to me or him
i close my eyes wishing i could decide
the life I wanna live
what's best for me hurts the most
giving up an addiction that has me coaxed
is harder than i thought it would be
is harder than i want it to be
i've been thrown for a loop
forgotten my fate
if i can't have him i guess i should pray
to care about myself
because it aint coming naturally
the devine one better be real
otherwise, i'm my own worst enemy
because my heart is begging to be put out of it's misery
and the fire is becoming too hot to care
and the fight is getting harder to bare
i don't care about sympathy
i don't care about caring
i only care about winning this man's heart
and if i can't have it, someone else will
and since i can't have it, i might as well kill"

-Chris Crocker



0 comments: