Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Day Gone Bad.

For starters, my hair didn't come out right this morning. I flat-ironed it (why? I don't know cause my hair is already straight) and it came out DISGUSTING. It was already too late to rewash my hair and blow it out. Then, my bag was so heavy cause I had my textbooks in it plus my clothes and sneakers to work out in the gym after my classes. So theeeeeeen, I leave my house fucking late (11:30) when I was suppose to leave at 11. Dammit. I get on the van and I forgot my damn wallet on my bed. LMFAO! Holy Shit. I get off the van and walk back home. I get on the elevator and I GET STUCK! OMFG looool omg omg. I was so mad I started crying. Today is officially NOT my day.....................

On better terms,


my favorite movie comes out tomorrow. I will be buying it Saturday ;)

I LOVE YOU EDWARD CULLEN!

0 comments: