Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bye Bye L Word///

Okay so its sunday night, 9 pm and I feel so incomplete. NO MORE L WORD!? Shit. That show was so fucking gooooood I never missed any episode. I really hate the way they ended the L word. They left so many things unsolved like wtf?


Max never gave birth. They showed when she was shaving her beard and OMG I thought she was gona become girly, but I guess not. Helena and Dilian, wtffffffffff was that all about! I think they were cute together. God, Jenny was fucked up for snitching on Helena about testing Dilian. Blah. Hmmm, who else. OH! Alice found out that ugly girl (I forgot her name) was in love with Tasha but wtf Tasha disappeared for like 2 days on Alice and they never showed anything if she fucked that girl or something lol. And last but not least my bitch, JENNY SCHECTER! Holy shit, when Shayne found Molly's letter in her leather coat and the negatives to Lez Girlz in the atic whoa, what a bitch. But I saw it coming. I love her though, lol. WHY SHE HAD TO DIE!? ;( I think she killed herself because she felt bad about everything, but idk? A lot of people think someone killed her iono. All I no is that I'm gona miss this show od and I wish they would make at least one more season. Someone pleasde consider it!

0 comments: