Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tmobile G1 Review

My Personal Opinion
This piece of shit phone of tmobile, I am so fucking sick of it! DON'T GET IT! TRUST ME! I will admit that its a pretty phone. The touch screen so really cool. I bought this pretty cover to make it look nicer but it officially SUCKS. It has been giving me problems for the last month and I can't wait to get it off my hands.

What Are The Problems?
For starters, the camera is so shitty. Okay, it looks nice and clear but it has MAJOR delay with trying to take the pictures. Hmm what else.... Oh, sometimes when someone is calling, the phone freezes and won't let you answer the call but it'll keep ringing. smh.
The problem with my phone is that it constantly loses service and I have to keep putting airplane mode or restarting it. Its very frustrating as hell. Also, the aim SUCKS.

The Only Cool Thing About The G1
The only good thing I can say about this stupid phone is that you can make your own ringtones on the phone or set any music to a ringer. Thats about it.


BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK PEOPLE!

2 comments:

Who am I really? said...

sorry for all the cursing lol, i was just really pissed off as you can see ^_^

_kamthebeautiful said...

Oh Em Geez I have the same stupid fuckin phone i have had it since it released b4 they but cool shit on there and it annoyed me when i got it now i jus tolerate it! I saw the g2 i hope its better but i dont trust google now!

Also the phone jus freezes for no damn reason it cud jus be sittin there and turns off out the blue everything gets "forced closed" as if u pressed control alt delete on the bitch and it super slow and will freak out if u move to fast for it and wana multi task! Off with t-mobiles head! for this one!

Its a smart phone alright more like autistic smart!