Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back at it again

12:10pm and I'm sitting in school bored. I'm in ENZ 099 which is a writing english class that I take because as you all know, I LOVE TO WRITE. I kinda missed college. It keeps me occupied and I enjoy what I learn. Right now, I'm waiting for this shit to end. Its now 12:12 and it doesnt end till 12:45, great! My professor, Havis, assigned us an essay and I'm already done lol. Cool thing is that we are allowed to type it instead of writing it which I think is so much better. :)
My class is filled with faces I never seen and I miss my friends a hella lot. Blah, I'm meeting up with Jackie and Chuleta after this class which should be interesting. I'M STARVING! I neeeeeeeed pizza, lol. I'ma take a few pictures and post them here later. Toodles


-Mimi Rosario

0 comments: