Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Something that broke my heart...

22 year old Singer, my favorite singer, Lily Allen revealed something that broke my heart. Lily had a "very public" miscarriage, which I guess means that she told the world about. ;( She was interviewed by Spinner.com and said how upset she was about what people said probably why she lost her child.

Lily: "There was a lot of stuff when I miscarried my child, you know, that people wrote really negative things about," she tells Spinner. "Why they thought I miscarried, like I'd been drinking or smoking or that kind of stuff. It was really upsetting."
ASSHOLES! God, can people be any more rude and cruel? Shit. They also asked her what her biggest fear was and OMG its my biggest fear too ;(

Lily: "Biggest fear? I guess, dying alone maybe," she tells Spinner. "I don't think about it a lot, but if I think about what I'm most scared of, that would probably be it."

Poor Lily. I hope everything works out for her. I LOVE YOU LILY ALLEN!

0 comments: