Thursday, March 5, 2009

October 5, 2007 //happy anniversary to us!


Today me & my baby make 1 year & 5months! YAY! So exciting for me to be with him this long and I couln't be happier. I love Him. Time is ticking and soon our love will last forever :)

What is Love you ask?

Love is beautiful, horrible, magical, terrible, reasons to laugh and smile, reasons to cry yourself to sleep at night. To start a fight, make up, break up, wrong or right, even heaven on earth but no one really knows anything about it but one thing for sure, everybody needs it. we cant live without it. if you ask what love is like, it feels like joy, and it feels like pain and it feels like sunshine, it feels like rain. Its an exuse for dying, and reason to live. If you don't know what love really is, let yourself go, let your heart take the chance. Its wonderful.

1 comments:

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

congrats hun. yahll are too cute