Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why Niggas Love BITCHES

Okay so I came up with this theory that niggas love "bitches". Not bitches as in girls but bitches as in BITCHES. Why? Okay let me explain. Niggas have this way of thinking I guess that when a girl is too nice, they will do things. Things like cheating, acting like assholes and trying to get away with it. Now, when a girl turns into a bitch, its like BANG! BOOM! Niggas is after you, niggas is up your ass, treating you like a queen. Why is it? I just don't get it, lol. Its like you have to be snotty and nasty to get your fucking way.



PS: This blog was written for my mother, NOT for me and my relationship.
Get the picture? DUH

2 comments:

Eliana said...

i totally agree on that.
guys are so dtupid at times.
& tell mommy to don't even stress it.some guys aren't even worth the trouble.

Maine said...

lol, this is true. i guess thats why some guys act the way the way they do when it comes to girls.

moral of story, being nice gets you nowhere.