Friday, February 27, 2009

PEEWEE SWALLOWED A SOCK!!!

Omg my 4 month old puppy, Peewee, swallowed my baby brother's sock! I'm scared as fuck and I can't stop crying. He seems fine but I'm still worried. I called the fucking vet over here and all they talked about was "MONEY MONEY MONEY". The stupid receptionist told me that he needs xrays and surgery and blah blah. So I called another vet place and she was trying to help me money wise. She said since he is a puppy and the sock wasn't big, he should either throw it up or poop it out. GOD LORD PLEASE I HOPE HE DOES! :(
She said to watch him within the next 24 hrs and if he doesn't shit/throw it up xrays are needed and surgery too. Funny thing, the xrays AND surgery together are almost 1000 something. I need a miracle. I'm praying that Peewee passes it.


My Baby. I love you



0 comments: