Wednesday, February 25, 2009

^_^ MAKEEEUP!

Ok people, this my EVERYDAY makeup ^_^ no this is not all the makeup I have lol, I do have more. Duh. Victoria secret lipgloss, I LOVE IT! Idk it shines nice & tastes good ;) My eyelash curler, I never leave this house without it. I love my mac brushes♥ Heres a few pics of my favorite products :)

Number 1
Black "fluidline" and Black Eye Shadow ♥
It works like a charm and looks beautiful ;)


Number 2
Bare Minerals is the SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! ♥
It gives your face a glowy look & its not oily.
Duh, its powder obviously. This is the best

Number 3

WHOEVER invented the eyelash curler, ♥I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is my baby, lol. i have very LONG eye lashes and
when I curl then they look so hot ;)

Number 4


I love this blush, and the shade. I bought it from sephora for $25.
Since I'm so freaking white, this goes great with my skin color ;)


You get the point. I LOVE MAKEUP!

0 comments: