Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ugly Betty Look-a-like

I went through 2 years of wearing braces for shit. Why? Well, me being the dum ass that I am, I stopped wearing my retainers and now my teeth moved. Stupid? Yes, I know. Now, I'm in this horrible pain that I never imagined. The dentist ordered me these retainers that work just like braces, only thing is that they're removeable. He lied and said they would be "so comfortable" and wouldn't hurt much at all. WHAT? My God, I never been in so much pain... Ok well, besides my surgery of removing my tonsils, this is the second worst pain. I don't know if I can hold on much longer ;( I wanna take them off so bad but that'll be 800 fucking dollars down the drain. I hope my mouth gets adjusted to this shit and my teeth straighten up FAST. Till then, no smiles or pictures for me. AHHH!

0 comments: