Monday, December 1, 2008

Monkey see Monkey do.

I've realized that this world has many fake people. Its pretty amusing. Alittle, ok well not alittle, but VERY MUCH pittiful. The people who smile in my face and talk shit behind my back; your a WASTE OF TIME. A waste of sperm and life, haha. Why be jealous, thats beyond my understanding. Jealousy should be illegal in the damn country. Hating too. Liars, cheaters, hoes and smuts should be locked away for all eternity.. but thats only in my world. This cruel planet has nothing to offer me & I wish I could end it all. Friends? When can you really call someone a friend? A TRUE, HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY, ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, NEVER TALK SHIT KIND OF FRIEND? All people talk shit. Even the ones that you consider so close to you. I trust no one but God, and thats the honest truth.

0 comments: