Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Getting into the Christmas Spirit?

Finally, Michelle's sweet sixteen is this weekend. Ok, I know what your thinking... 18 years old and still volunteering for sweet sixteen courts? So what! I love it. I guess old childhood ways die hard. Well, I finally paid off my dress and got it hanging on my door. Its so pretty and pink. Makes me look and feel like a little princess, lol. Ha ha.

Hopefully everything runs smoothly through the rest of the week especially Christmas eve and day. I'm officially broke from all the x-mas shopping and money spent on the sweet 16. Shit's depressing. Xmas eve is a big deal this year for me. Mom's throwing a family gathering and its gonna be hella crowded. Hopefully that goes well.

Gifts? I wonder what the fuck did people buy me? I didnt't ask for anything =/ but I sure do hope I at least got something...


Blahh

0 comments: