Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This circle never ends...

Paramore seems to sing the right words that make up my emotions completely. The song CIRCLE is like whoa ;/ That's exactly how I feel. Like I'm running around in a big circle over & over again. My life, is one big circle and I've began to realize how much I hate it... How much of a headache it is. Break the circle? Start a new one? See, here's the thing, I don't want to be in any shape. I want my life to go in different directions.. the right ways of coarse. I just wanna start over, try something new with my life. Become something new, a whole new person. NEW NEW NEW NEW. If only I had the power to do that.
But my life is changing, isn't it? College? Work? Becoming a real woman? Marriage maybe? Happily ever after? Well I don't believe in none of that anymore, if that even make sense. Times, I love my life, and times, like now, I hate it. I feel that I will never be happy for as long as I wanna be. Summer, was worst than its ever been for me. Will fall, winter and spring be the same?
I say to myself, Hey Joanne, your 18! And in college! You have a great boyfriend, some great ass friends, not the perfect family but they love you. What else do you want?
What else do I want? I don't know... I'm not trying to ungreatful because compared to other people, I have a perfect life. But what I if I don't want this perfect life? I'm not a perfectionist so why should anything be perfect?
Maybe I should take a look at life from a different perspective. See the unseeable, think the unthinkable... Or maybe, I don't care anymore.



1Love

0 comments: