Monday, September 1, 2008

Dear Lissy,


I know that you can't actually read this, but I know that you are watching over me right now writting this. I want to say that I'm sorry Lissy. I'm sorry. The fact that I was always a lot more younger than you were and I never been that great of a cousin. I wish that I could have spent so much more time with you but the times we did share were great. I miss that laugh of yours which always made me crack up when I heard it. I'll never forget how it sounds. I miss you doing my feet lol and my nails.. that was always so much fun. Making fun of me cause my feet smelled LOL. When you sang this song and I told you that you couldn't sing lol and you got mad at me haha. I hate that everything reminds me of you and I almost catch myself thinking your actually around me. Lissy, I dream about you all the time and I now think of it as a way of us communicating but I hate waking up realizing it was JUST a dream. I never realized how much I loved you, now that your gone I feel so angry because I have no way of telling you how much I appreciate you. I cry all the time when I think of you like how I'm crying now writing this. WE miss you girl, all of us. Julian, omg he looks so much like you and he's grown so handsome.. so beautiful just like his mommy.

I never said goodbye because to me its never goodbye. Its "see you later". Your just on a very long long long vaction =] Relaxing and in peace with no stress or drama. LUCKY ASS! Lol. I know your looking down at me and I hope you are proud of me for everything I have accomplished. I know your with me everywhere I go, protecting me. And I no your with Titi, your brothers and your beautiful kids.

I love you Lissy... until we meet again, I'll be missing you.


-Your little cousin, Jo-Jo ( like how you use to call me.)

0 comments: