Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sober

I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest or the girl who never wants to be alone. I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home. Aahh, the sun is blinding, I stayed up again. I am finding that's not the way I want my story to end. I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me. But why do I feel this party's over? No pain inside. You're my protection, but how do I feel this good sober? I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence...The quiet scares me because it screams the truth. Please don't tell me that we had that conversation when I won't remember, save your breath, cause what's the use? The night is calling and it whispers to me softly, "come and play". I am falling and if I let myself go, I'm the only one to blame. I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me but why do I feel this party's over? No pain inside, you're like perfection, but how do I feel this good sober?



...that's deep

0 comments: