Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life Update

My life isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, I don't have a job yet but I sure am trying. Things are hard now a days but I'm managing. School starts tomorrow and I feel excited. I rather be in school doing stuff I like then being home and arguing with my mother 24/7.
Oh and FYI, those who read my blog, I do love writing. Its not that I sit home all day and do shit or what you might call "free time", writing is a hobby of mine which I love doing and people learn to appriecate my work. ANYWAYS, theres so much shit to do, so much shit coming up... my step mother is 6 months and still counting. Her baby shower is in May. My friend Yomara's babyshower is this month and she's due in May. I met Yomi on deviantart and she's pretty cool :) I've grown attached to her and her pregnancy days lol. I'm so excited to see her and little Demi! She's one of those people who appreciate my blog, thanks girlie. Another majorrrr event is my little brother's birthday on March 31st. Elliot is turning 2 years old! Jeez, how time flys huh. Wierd thing, I was googling like always lol, and I typed in March 31st events and Selena died on my brother's birthday. WHOA. Theres this thing my family says, when someone dies, a new life is born. Like they give their life for another. So thank you Selena, rest in peace.
As for me and Manny, we doing good. He's in a hard time in his life that he has to struggle but I am here to help and be by his side. I love him so much.

Well, I need to get dressed. I'm going shopping with Daddie-O lol, I'll be back to finish this post. Toodles!

2 comments:

Ran said...

Goodluck with school and im sure you will find a job soon.

You have a nice blog and a cute dog:o)

Yomi said...

im on your blog :)