Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fred Flare



I was searching the web for nice jewelry and stuff and I came up with this coooooool ass website! http://www.fredflare.com/ If your the type that likes weird, different kind of things, this is the way to go! I ordered a few things from here hehe. The prices are pretty good too. They also have a store in Brooklyn. Ima check it out this weekend and take some pictures. I'll be sure to write a review when I get back :)


Store Info:
131 Meserole Ave at Leonard Street Greenpoint, Brooklyn 11222

(a couple blocks north from the Nassau Ave stop on the G train)

STORE HOURS:
12-7 WED-SAT, 12-5 SUN, CLOSED MON & TUE*

1 comments:

* n i e c e y ♥ said...

omq i loveeee fredflare !
their site is too freakin cute
& i've been meaninq to take a trip to their store for sooo lonq [;