Saturday, March 7, 2009

For Manny, only

People ask if I'm in love with you cause I'm sitting here with your picture and smiling to myself. I'm kinda lost in my own thoughts of you. My heart speaks before my mind thinks through and I blush as I say yes. YES, I'm in love with you.
Your lips, your eyes, your smile, your kiss I must admit it's a part of me. You please me, complete me, filling me like a melody. Your soul, your flow, your youth, your truth is simply proof that we were meant to be. But the best quality that's hooking me is that you're loving me for me.
It's so amazing how something so sweet has come and rearranged my life. I've been kissed by destiny. Heaven came and saved me, an angel was placed at my feet. This isn't ordinary but I'm so lucky because He's loving me for me.
I'm stripped of all make-up, no need for fancy clothes, no cover ups, no push ups, with him I don't have to put on a show. He loves every freckle, every curve, every inch of my skin. Fulfilling me entirely, taking all of me in. He's real, he's honesty... He's loving me for me

0 comments: